Friday, May 21, 2010

Where have all the turtles gone

Long time passing,

Where have all the shrimpers gone

Long time ago.

Where have all the fishes gone?

Gone to oil slicks every one.

When will we ever learn?

When will we ever learn?

Answer: perhaps when we have killed all of the life in the oceans.



In a WTF moment this morning, I saw one of my FB "friends" had "liked" 1,000,000 strong for offshore drilling! On a positive note, when I went to the page I noted that there were only 396 people who had liked it.   Ah, I get it: it's like  Fox News reporting, where 396 attendees can swell to a million. For those who have missed the videos from bpoilslick.blogspot.com:



I'm debating which is the best course of action: to continue to "unfriend" some people, or to keep them in a probably futile effort to make them stop and think.